This Mamapreneur inspires Mamas to honor their bodies and embrace their Legacy within
About VALERIE MASSONI
Valerie Massoni, is the Founder and President of Body Belly Baby in Miami. Body Belly Baby is a Women Wellness Pilates and Education Maternity Center for every woman to be at her best before, during, and after pregnancy. Valerie Massoni thrives for the best in everything she does, studies, achieves and in the services she delivers to her clients and students. She is a mother of two beautiful children and both her pregnancies and children inspired her in her venture.
Professional and passionate for her field of expertise
Valerie is a caring wellness and fitness professional with a passion for movement, health, learning, and teaching. She has strong credentials in the wellness field. Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates Teacher PMA – CPT, Peak Pilates Comprehensive certified instructor, Pilates Master Teacher Lolita San Miguel, 2nd generation Pilates instructor, she completed all her trainings with passion, dedication and successfully passed her certifications- J. Gianni prenatal postnatal Pilates Fusion certification, Infant Massage educator and instructor, childbirth educator, American Heart Association certified instructor for Basic Life Support for healthcare providers and recently author of a thesis on Pilates during and after pregnancy.
Valerie earned her Master in Business Administration at Harvard Business School Class 2003, graduated from an Ivy-League University in Paris Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris, France. She speaks 4 languages fluently and has worked in various corporate roles… Originally from France, she has lived and worked in different countries and relocated to the US in 2012 from Tokyo Japan.
Caring for expectant moms and new moms in Japan
Valerie is known for her straightforward, honest, and energetic attitude. She is very caring, a great listener and very attentive to others. Her passion for care, wellness and health is obvious the very first time you meet her. She genuinely loves what she does. She has been teaching Pilates, Infant massage, and pre/post natal Pilates and fitness classes in Tokyo, Japan for four years and relocated to Miami in 2012. She worked at Okawa Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic in Tokyo with Doctor Yutaka Okawa, MD where she could experience hands-on and refine her concept to educate women during and after pregnancy. She founded Body Belly Baby in the US and believes that Miami was a good place to start. Valerie followed her dream, passion and mission as an entrepreneur. She is a hard-working mom and never gives up.
She believes that there is not enough support to expecting and new moms in our society and wants to create a strong community of women through physical exercise, classes, education, and a common place to gather. She also believes that a healthy pregnancy starts with a healthy body and mind, combined with healthy nutrition. Pilates is the perfect form of exercise for any woman. With prenatal and postnatal Pilates classes, Valerie believes that women will be able to enjoy a healthy journey to motherhood.
Activities & Awareness
In her spare time, she loves spending time with her children, attending soccer games, and dance recitals. She loves reading and learning on a daily basis and enjoys travelling and “recharging her batteries” in remote places where nature is intact and pure. She practices Pilates, belly dance and swimming. Valerie is really focused on service, care, and compassion and always goes the extra mile to satisfy and serve her students, clients, and Body Belly Baby mommies.
• Harvard Business School – MBA Class 2003 Cambridge, USA
• Master Teacher Pilates – Pilates Master Mentor Program – Lolita San Miguel
• Second Generation Pilates Instructor ( Lolita San Miguel)
• Comprehensively Certified Pilates Instructor (Peak Pilates System 3 – PPS 3)
• Pre-and-post natal exercise personal trainer certification – Equinox, USA
• Pre-and-post natal Instructor Fusion Pilates – Jennifer Gianni – Japan and USA
• International Association of Infant Massage – Certified Infant Massage Instructor certified Miami, USA
• American Heart Association – Basic Life saver Healthcare Provider Certified Instructor – Miami, US
• American Heart Association – Heart Saver Certified Instructor
• Belly Motions, Inc – certified instructor Belly Dance Fitness – Portia Lange- Miami, USA
• AFAA – Primary Group Fitness Certification, Tokyo, JAPAN
• Total Barre – Trained instructor – Tampa, USA
• American Red Cross – Swimming and Safety certified – instructor for swimming moms and babies form 3 month old to 3 year’s old. Miami, USA
Find Valerie and Body Belly Baby at
Social Media: @bodybellybaby